Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Upcoming Show


I should be posting more often now that I started up a new blog, but I have been in a mad rush to learn framing for an upcoming show at the local artcenter. I have gotten all the necessary hardware to complete it and now sits ready to be submitted! There is a catch, it must pass scrutiny of the judge before it gains entry and should it pass, the painting will be a part of the openshow for a full critique. I’m quite confident that it will get as far as the show itself, but there are some very fine artists that will surely gain entry and I really don’t expect getting a placing based on my lack of experience. In short, it is all for fun and the experience of submitting for shows. Updates on how this goes, coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home